I’d like to thank Ellie of Newcreationsministries for including me in her chosen family of bloggers and nominating me for this lovely award.
I connected with Ellie a few months ago on wordpress when I came across her enlightening posts on how the body, mind and spirit connects with health.
Ellie is an author, nutritional counselor, and blogger about nutrition and life lessons. She is a beautiful soul and you will find her face around the blogosphere sporting her beautiful cowboy hat. Ironically Ellie is from Arizona (my passion), and has recently moved to Ohio with her Pastor husband whose work beckoned him there. Trading in the beautiful desert for a more diverse climate, I questioned her about how she could do that. If you want to read more about Ellie, check out her About Me page.
Now you all know how I feel about sharing awards, I always want to share them with everyone here in my blogging world, and you are all welcome to snatch a copy of this award off my page and put it up on yours to share with others. But as the rules state, I am to mention a few bloggers who I have a close knit bond with in this writing world, so I will mention them now.
Simple rules for the Award:
1. Copy and display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience.
4. Let your “fellow blogging family members” know you have awarded them.
5. Just please pick 10-15 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.