Leave it to Sarah Brentyn of Lemon Shark, to think of a humiliating blog challenge, lol. Sarah has chosen me among her 5 picks to reblog my very first post on WordPress.
Now we all now how we cringe when we look back at some of our earlier works, especially when we first begin blogging and have no real concept of what on earth we want to blog about. But Sarah has chosen me as one of the blogger’s to visit the depth’s of my archives and I’m not going to chicken out.
Ironically, although this was the first post showing up, February 2013, WordPress has recently congratulated me on 5 years of blogging. I’m not sure where they got that first year from, possibly when I began blogging at ‘Myspace’ and moved over to WordPress and had copied over some of those posts, and maybe I had deleted them when I moved over to self-hosted WordPress, but whatever the case, I SWEAR SARAH BRENTYN, this is the first one I found. LOL. As Sarah had made it blatantly clear, we are not to substitute for the first post we’ve made.
Now, I can’t remember that far back, but seeing as I like to read and write about inspirational things, I’m guessing I chose to write this post categorized in ‘inspiration’.
Awakenings – My first blog post from the Hall of Shame
Here are Sarah’s rules for
being abducted participating in this challenge
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag…um…ten two twelve five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
Completely silly rules that I’m making up as I type:
- Drink a glass of wine, bottle of beer, cup of coffee, mug of herbal tea or whatever floats your boat after you hit “publish”. (In other words, toast yourself. Go you!)
- Read the post out loud in a Mickey Mouse voice.
Now go over to Sarah’s original post and read her first blog post, which, quite frankly, I don’t think is terrible at all.
“I’m calling out bloggers to publicly share their very first post. I want to see them all. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Whether you’re thrilled to have an excuse to dig out that old post and give it some fresh air or you’re seriously considering deleting it after I tag you, I want to see it. . .” CONTINUE READING
Oh, and who are my 5
victims bloggers I’m choosing to join in?
Lol Enjoy! I can’t wait to read them!
Note* I wasn’t intending on posting anything new until I reached Arizona, but I couldn’t say no to Sarah and being that this post will be live the day before I travel, please bear with me on the time lag it will take me to reply to your comments, but rest assured, I will be reading and replying while I’m away. And I will be checking up on those of you who’ve I’ve dragged into this too! 🙂