Earth Angels and Lightworkers
As some of you may know, I write a monthly contribution to The Sisters of the Fey blog, along with my other Fey sisters. This blog is a wonderful mixture of insights on all things spiritual, magical and mindful. Each of us holds our own special gifts. My articles are focused on angels, empaths and intuition. This article talks about Earth Angels and how to help you identify with what they do, and steps given to help determine if you too may be one.
We are all spiritual beings of light, but not everyone is deemed a Lightworker or an Earth Angel.
Earth angels are born into the physical world to become beacons for humanity and the earth to help spread light, love and peace. Earth angels are known as evolved spiritual beings and highly evolved souls who’ve spent time in higher spiritual dimensions of love and light. They vibrate with light and were summoned to earth to serve as lightworkers.
Angel studies tell us lightworkers originate from the 7th and 9th dimensions of angelics, incarnated into physical form with an appointed mission to awaken others with life lessons and by events to help share divine truth. Being an earth angel means to be called through the soul to help others by spreading messages of compassion and kindness to help make a difference on earth. You can also note that just because someone is an earth angel, doesn’t necessarily mean they are without faults of their own or that they grow actual angel wings. Earth angels still experience the same ups and downs in life as every other human.
Earth angels are helpers in the living world with a past history of helping and healing in a previous life and their gifts are used to raise vibrations of humanity. Many earth angels who are aware of their gifts were chosen to spread goodness during this sweeping period of change and growth, and to help deflect negativity by sharing alternatives to hopelessness and indifference. Earth angels are here in this transitional time to assist the world of merging eras, and to help bring mother earth and humanity into a higher vibrational place of love and peace through loving energy.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to most of these questions below, you may consider yourself an earth angel:
- You are always willing to help others with ideas, solutions and support
- You are one who seeks to better situations
- You often aren’t comfortable with asking for help for yourself
- Your senses are always tuned into high vibrational energy
- You have the ability to lift other’s spirits
- You always look for the good, even when it’s difficult to envision
- You are gifted in the arts, writing or healing
- You feel other people’s pain and are empathetic to those who suffer
- You often attract needy people
- You abhor confrontation
- You sometimes struggle to remain grounded (angels don’t stand on their feet, they float)
- You aren’t selfishly competitive and always wish others well in their endeavors
- You are sensitive to energies
- You often feel alienated from those who don’t understand you
- You may feel overwhelmed in crowds because of too much energy emitted
- You grew up feeling you could never relate to your immediate family, or that you were sent to an emotionally distant and dysfunctional family to teach them life lessons
- People you’ve met briefly feel an openness to confide in you
- You are a born teacher
- You uplift others
- You often feel like a lone wolf
- Others often seek your guidance
- You’ve had a difficult childhood
- You abhor discord and can’t tolerate violence
- You’re naturally intuitive
If you can answer yes to most of the above questions and strive to: enlighten others, often find yourself wondering why you were put on earth or feeling that you aren’t living in a place where your heart longs to be, you believe in magic, and allow your intuition to guide you, you can most definitely consider yourself a lightworker or earth angel.
I know for certain I am an earth angel, not only because I can tick off all of the above, but because I possess the sense of knowing. And it’s all been confirmed to me through the years and various past life readings. Are you an earth angel?
Source: Earth Angels and Lightworkers – The Sisters of the Fey
15 thoughts on “Earth Angels and Lightworkers – The Sisters of the Fey”
My sister used to sing this all the time. Here’s a rather weak (!) rendition by Elvis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtGtUR_AWI4
Lol Marian. 🙂
Lovely article, Sis. You have the angels flying by your side. ❤
Thanks Sis. Couldn’t be without them ❤
Sis… where did this photo come from? That is like four years old!! My gravatar works everywhere but here! What’s going on?
Lol, I don’t put gravatars, WP does?
What a lovely list of attributes to describe you, Debby. You’re an angel with wings.
OH wow Norah. Thank you so much for that most beautiful comment. ❤
I love the idea of an earth angel. I’ll never forget reading that after 2000 years of good (loosely defined, I think), the earth entered 2000 years where bad dominated (between the year 2000 and 4000). Things have seemed to go downhill lately so we need earth angels.
It sure feels that way Jacqui. It’s good to know there are angels everywhere though. 🙂
Are Earth Angels otherwise known as old souls?
Old souls are wise beyond their years because they bring with them the experience they’ve amassed from previous lives. Also, it’s said that although we can’t take our memories with us to the next world, but our soul’s experiences remain. How much experience and lessons they’ve accumulated and learned with time helps to determine if they are old souls. It is also said that those who are old souls have an innate ability to reach higher spiritual realms. So I would have to answer ‘yes’ to your questions. Except although Earth Angels are old souls, not all old souls are Earth Angels. 🙂
Wonderful post dear Debby, and you know I agree totally with your thoughts here on this subject.. Now to go and read in full over at the sisters… and then I will be back to catch up with more of your thoughts I have missed out on since my absence..
Sending love over the airwaves.. ❤
Sue, you’re a true angel. Thank you my friend. You were missed. ❤ ❤ xx