The always generous Sally Cronin has opened up a new series and now invites authors to submit an excerpt of one of our books to be featured at Sally’s Smorgasbord Invitation.
Smorgasbord Cafe and Bookstore – #Free #Book Marketing – New Series 2020 – Share an Extract.
We put a great deal of effort into promoting our new, recent and upcoming books but often our previous releases get sidelined.
In this new series I am offering you a chance to promote an earlier book (not your most recent) by sharing an extract from the book.
The aim of the series
- To showcase a previous book and sell some copies.
- Gain more recent reviews for the book.
- Promote a selection of other books that are available.
I will top and tail in the usual way with your other books and links, bio, photo and social media. I will also select a review that I feel has the best selling pitch for the book.
- This series is open to authors in the Cafe and Bookstore who have more than one book (as this already gets promoted on a regular basis) and have reviews for that book I can select from.
- I suggest an extract of approximately 500 words or a poem that you feel best reflects the theme of your collection.
- If you have an illustration or images you can attach to the email for me to include. No need to send the cover as I will have that or will access from Amazon.
- I will check reviews on Amazon sites as well as Goodreads and select one I feel is a great advertisement for the book.
- As an author in the Cafe and Bookstore I will already have all your details, links and covers of other books so need to send anything further.
- Please send your extract and any accompanying images to firstname.lastname@example.org
To give you an example of what it will look like I am sharing an extract from Tales from the Garden, one of my earlier books from 2015 Please head over to Sally’s to continue reading.