Colleen Chesebro’s Weekly Syllabic Poetry Challenge at Word Craft this week is a #Photoprompt. I hopped on with an Inverted Nonet – 9 lines, inverted syllabic count from one to nine.
- Write a poem using a form of your choice: Haiku, Senryu, Haiga, Tanka, Gogyohka, Haibun, Tanka Prose, Renga, Solo-Renga, Cinquain, and its variations, Etheree, Nonet, Shadorma, Badger hexastich, and Abhanga. The first of the month challenge, you can write whatever syllabic form you choose, but not this challenge.
- Post it on your blog.
- Include a link back to the challenge in your post. (copy the https:// address of this post into your post).
- Copy your published post link into the Mr. Linky below (underlined with a hyperlink).
- Please click the small checkbox on Mr. Linky about data protection.
- Read and comment on some of your fellow poets’ work.
- Like and leave a comment below if you choose to do so.
Exulting in mist.
Spray of indecision.
Contemplating the abyss.
Ray of sunshine reignites light.
Resolute decision to remain.
If you’d like to hop on the challenge visit the original post.