Author, Diana Peach has a fun writing challenge going on – Write a story about your TBR pile. Great topic as so many of us writers and readers make jokes about how fat our Kindles are. I’ve written a poem about my BFK – My big fat Kindle.
If you’d like to play, here’s how it works:
- Deadline is January 23rd
- Post the story or poem on your blog
- Link back to this post or leave your link in the comments below
- Keep it family friendly
- I will reblog as many of the entries as I can through the end of the January
- Please reply to comments when I reblog your story or poem
- I’ll post a summary with links in early February
- You may use the (attribution free) pixabay image above if you want to
- And most of all, Have Fun!
MY BFK (My Big Fat Kindle) Stories and more stories We cannot get enough. Amazing how many books, Makes choosing one to read real tough. No more books we chant While adding just one more. Adding different genres, Excuse to add some more. Promotional or free, An author friend's new release, My enthusiasm heightens, A brand new read for me. That's how fast it happens, Before realizing the count. What's one more book, As the rising number mounts? We are fooled by our Kindles, At the lack of hefty weight. Do we even know how many, No matter because books are great. So my Kindle and bookshelves, Spill over with stories and words. Yet another book is added, My no more books plan is for the birds. Though I know my Kindle Is bursting at the seams, I'll continue to hit the buy button, To read more, fulfilling author's dreams.
If you’d like to hop on this challenge, please visit Diana’s page below:
Original Source: Writing Challenge – The TBR Pile | Myths of the Mirror