I love reading my favorite blogs at night when I’m sitting on my comfy couch with my laptop on my lap, in front the of television, as I half, pay attention to whatever it is on TV. It’s always a pleasant surprise when I read a post where a fellow blogger has received an award and I surprisingly find my name added as a nominee they wish to share this award with.
I am blessed to have made many friends here amongst my readers, and to have received many awards from them. I know there are many writers who refuse to accept any more awards for reasons I can well understand. Those of us who write, understand the time it takes to write a post, make and post photos, add links, and everything else involved in posting. And as we all know, time seems to be something we all just don’t have enough of.
I choose not to tell others I don’t accept awards, but due to time restraints, I don’t always abide by the rules of acceptance. I kind of do my own thing. I like to post the awards in gratitude of those who have given me consideration, and have taken the time to nominate me, and I like to offer them to all my blogging friends because I feel all are deserving of these same awards.
Today I’d like to thank Karen of MyTrainofThoughts for nominating me for, not one, but two awards. I was truly touched to be included as a nominee from Karen’s esteemed blog. The two awards are:
Visit this blog HERE
Visit this blog HERE
Karen has asked that I share 7 facts about myself:
- 1. I always seem to be reading two books at the same time. My mood will dictate which one I pick up.
- 2. I’ve also seemed to develop a pattern of writing two books at the same time.
- 3. I’m not a ‘foodie’. For a girl with a versatile imagination and flair for style and travel, I basically eat to survive, a very plain and boring diet. Typically I’ll eat a gluten-free quinoa waffle with almond butter, sprinkled with flax and hemp seeds for breakfast. Lunch would be two eggs (yolks only) on a flax and chia tortilla wrap, and dinner is typically some kind of chicken or fish with veggies and a small helping of a healthy carb. Some would think it’s a pretty boring day to day diet, but it’s healthy, it fills me, and it doesn’t agitate my crazy intestines.
- 4. I abhor injustice, and I’m a very opinionated person about them vocally, but you won’t hear much of this from me here in cyber space for fear of repercussions and trolls.
- 5. In my head, I’m still 30 years old. . . but my body doesn’t hesitate to remind me otherwise. . . sometimes.
- 6. I love NFL football. You will find me every Sunday during the season, on my couch with laptop, reading blogs and flicking through all games throughout the day.
- 7. I’m always in search for the ‘perfect’ anti-aging cream. ‘Nuff said.
Thank you again Karen for nominating me for these awards. They are being added to my Award page where I display the awards I’ve received and who they were given to me by.
Now all you deserving readers, please help yourself to copy and pasting one or both of these awards for yourselves, from me to you.
D.G. Kaye ©2015Follow Me on Social Media!