Today I want to tell you about a great social share tool I came across on Janice Wald’s helpful blog for bloggers- Mostlyblogging.com. This app is called Missinglettr – and yes, it’s spelled correctly!
This tool is FREE, and there is also a paid version.
What Does it Do?
Once you sign up and link your blog, it allows you to choose one of your social sites (most people choose Twitter) to link to Missinglettr site, and they will create tweets to post automatically throughout the year for the post you’ve selected to have them tweet for you. Every time you have a new post go live, Missinglettr will send you an email asking if you want to connect that post to their auto tweeting service. For the Free version they only allow you to choose one of your social media sites to link up with them and only allow you to choose 2 posts per month that they will auto tweet. But they also offer to add a bonus post for each month as a gift by choosing one of their gift options. The paid versions allows you to connect up to 4 social media sites or more, and unlimited shares each time you post. But I’ve taken advantage of the Free version and will see how feedback progresses before paying for it. But so far I’m impressed with the site.
It’s not like Hootsuite or Buffer where you have to preset your social posts. They do the work for you by emailing you your recent post with tweet, hashtag, and caption options. Okay, why don’t I just show you the post on Janice’s blog below so you can get more details.
Missinglettr: How to Boost Traffic & Save Time with This Amazing Automation Tool
Missinglettr is a popular social media automation tool for bloggers.
This service promotes your posts for you on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Check out these stats: The company has only been available to the general public since early 2016. In just a year and a half, they have made over 30,000 orders.
Benjamin Dell is the founder of Missinglettr. The company is his brainchild.
I interviewed Ben and inquired as to the mystery behind the name of the service. He responded, “We see our tool as being the missing piece of the jigsaw for most bloggers.”
Why You Need Missinglettr
- First, you’ll save time promoting your content. Missinglettr is completely automated. The company does the promotion for you. You do nothing except approve the promotion and enjoy the advantages of the service.
- You’ll also save the time it takes to create the social media posts you need to promote your content. Missinglettr creatively composes your social media promotion for you.
- Next, Missinglettr will save you time with hashtag research. Let the service empower you with the knowledge you need to rock social media.
- On Twitter, Missingletter boosts the odds of you getting exposure and traffic due to the number of retweets listed next to each hashtag they suggest for your post.
- If you are a marketer, you can use Missinglettr for social media marketing. The service creates strategic, automatic social campaigns for your content.
- Missinglettr is user-friendly. It’s easy and quick to set up.
- The service makes sure your time zone is correct. Even though the internet never sleeps, this further enhances your traffic potential. If the majority of your audience is asleep in certain parts of the world, Missingletter won’t promote for you then.
- Ben and his partner answer all communications promptly. Need help? They’re there for you.
For all these reasons, you are in good hands with Missinglettr.
How Missinglettr Works