I’d like to say thanks to Juana from Bringing Back the Rubies, for bestowing me with this “Lovely Blogger Award”.
And I’d also like to thank Raphaela from Hummingbird Redemption for including me in her choice for Versatile Blogger nominees and presenting me with this award.
Juana blogs about energy work and shamanism, being a mom, and often shares her dreams and doubts with an open heart on her blog.
Raphaela is a survivor, a poet, an artist, writer, and a lover of life.
I was honoured to be awarded by not one, but two lovely bloggers this week. It’s always an honour for me to receive an award, though I’ve often wanted to deem this site ‘award free’ due to time constrictions. And due to the fact that I’ve been blessed with being nominated by so many wonderful bloggers already, and my belief that new bloggers should have their moment to shine, I no longer will be pointing out individual nominees, but am offering to share this award with all my fellow bloggers who I feel are equally, all deserving.
So please, help yourself to copy and paste these awards for your pages, and feel free to add my name as the one who awarded them to you.
Here’s the requested protocol for accepting either or both of these awards:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9 other bloggers (some posts say 15) and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Now for the 7 things you may or may not already know about me:
- My brain is always working over time as a compulsive micro-manager.
- In my head I’m always writing a book, but jump very quickly to a new topic.
- When I was a child I was always eagerly wanting to do exciting things. My mother used to chastise me that I could only choose one. Her words: “You can’t dance at every wedding.” Well, that never went away. I still want to be everywhere at the same time.
- I’m a great believer in the laws of attraction, and manifesting our desires, but I still can’t relax enough to ever accomplish meditating.
- My dream is to be able to buy a ranch bungalow in the beautiful, mountainous area of Sedona, Arizona. (Remind me about this in 5-10 years from now to see if it actually happens.)
- I often worry about the state of the world and economy to the point where it consumes me.
- I am truly grateful for the people in my blogging and writing life, because youare the ones who keep me motivated to stay engaged and accountable in moments of doubt.
Read more about Juana and Raphaela’s award nominations below:
DGKaye©2016Follow Me on Social Media!