I’d like to thank the esteemed blogger Sally Cronin for including me in her latest nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am truly honored to be included in Sally’s nominations in some great company.
Sally is indeed a very versatile blogger/writer herself on her site Smorgasbord Invitation, where she interviews writers, talks about her fascinating life experiences and introduces us to some fascinating writers and blogs.
I am asked to tell 7 facts about myself, link back to the wonderful person who bestowed this award on me, and nominate some fellow bloggers for this wonderful category of diversified bloggers.
Now let’s see. . .
1. I studied operatic voice training and was headed for a singing career in my early twenties and got derailed from that plan when I couldn’t make the right connections to further my career. (Come on people it was Canada, the early 80s and the music industry thrived in the U.S.)
2. I wanted to be a journalist by the age of 7. (Don’t even ask why that never came to fruition.)
3. I believe in angels. (If it weren’t for my belief, I probably wouldn’t be here.)
4. I promote kindness and positivity because that’s how I live my own life.
5. I miss playing poker tournaments (I traded that in for writing.)
6. I am gluten and dairy – free due to my better health living with Crohn’s disease.
7. I was born on June 7th. . . (Does this constitute a fact for number 7?)
I invite any one of my blogging pals here to copy and paste this lovely award because I believe that as creative people we are all entitled to share it. We all put in the time to create wonderful posts so others can enjoy and hopefully take something from our work.
Follow Me on Social Media!